Do you need to learn how to create and curate existing content with uPerform quickly? We've created a series of short videos to get you up-to-speed in no time with the basics. Watch them all, or just watch the ones you need.
Log into the Intelligence Hub and click Follow in this article to be notified when new videos are added to this series.
- Installing the uPerform Client
- Configuring the Client-Server Connection
- Preparing Your System to Create Recordings
Creating and Editing Recordings
- Creating a New Recording
- Updating Document Properties
- Removing Steps in Simulations
- Inserting Steps in Simulations
- Updating Step Timing in Simulations
- Updating Audio in Simulations
- Editing Screenshots in Simulations
- Editing Actions in Simulations
- Adding Notes in Simulations
- Editing Screenshots Without Callouts in the Document Editor
- Editing Screenshots With Callouts in the Document Editor
- Displaying Hidden Screenshots in the Document Editor
- Publishing Recordings Locally
- Save As vs Save with New ID
- Creating a Translation Using Save As New Translation
- Creating a Translation Using Guided Re-Record
Curating and Managing Documents
- Checking in Files to the Management Center
- Navigating the Document Library
- Getting the Latest Version of Content from the Management Center
- Getting the Latest Version of uPerform Content from the uPerform Client
- Adding Managed Documents to the Management Center
- Updating an Existing Management Document in the Management Center
- Batch Uploading Managed Documents to the Management Center
We've added the following new videos to the Quick Start series:
Just found this! This is great! I can remove my Mr uPerform channel now.
May I suggest some video's on working with narration:
- Adding voice over
- Timing settings in the Template for simulations
- Timing settings for See it/Showme/autoplay mode for steps, notes and actions (that is a tricky one but can enhance the learning if you use audio).
These are great suggestions! We are definitely adding more videos to this series, so stay tuned.
We've just added several new videos to our quick start series for authors: